Our Hardware Warranty:
The Studio Solutions Hardware Warranty covers all hardware failures for 180 days (starting from date of delivery).
If a hardware defect or failure arises, and a valid claim is received within the warranty period, Studio Solutions will service or replace the faulty component(s) using new or refurbished parts that are equivalent in performance and reliability.
This warranty does not apply: (a) to consumable parts, such as batteries, unless damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (b) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports; (c) to damage caused by use with non-Apple products; (d) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (e) to damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Apple and/or Studio Solutions; (f) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Studio Solutions (g) to a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Studio Solutions; (h) to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product or (i) if any Apple and or Studio Solutions serial number or decal has been removed or defaced.
The 180 Day Hardware Warranty can be extended to 1 calendar year for an additional fee.
- Hardware Warranty covers hardware purchased from and installed by Studio Solutions only.
- Software related issues are not covered.
- Return-to-buyer shipping included (Domestic shipping only).
Please use the Warranty Contact Form to file a warranty claim.
Our 30-Day Return Policy:
- All return requests must be submitted within 30 days of item receipt; no returns shall be accepted after the 30-day period has expired.
- Returned item(s) must be in original packaging and in condition received.
- No refund/replacement will be issued for items returned with evidence of tampering/modification; item(s) will be shipped back to buyer; buyer responsible for all associated shipping costs.
- A 20% restocking fee will be applied to ALL returns. No exceptions.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping for non-DOA (“damaged and/or dead on arrival”) returns; return shipping costs for DOA returns will be covered by Studio Solutions (Domestic shipping only).
Please use the Returns Contact Form to request a return.
- All order cancellation requests must be made within 24 hours of order placement. Cancellation requests after 24 hours will not be accepted.
Please use the Order Contact Form to request an order cancellation.
Thank you for shopping with Studio Solutions!